Photo Credit: GettyImages
There was a survey done recently to conduct the top 10 holiday family movies and since I am a Holiday freak (could be any holiday.. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day) I decided to share this with you!
1. The 1966 animated special, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
2. The animated TOM HANKS movie, "The Polar Express", which he made back in 2004
3. JIMMY STEWART'S 1946 black-and-white classic, "It's a Wonderful Life"
4. The 1964 animated special, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
5. The 2004 WILL FERRELL comedy, "Elf".
6. A three-way tie between the 1965 animated special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas", TIM ALLEN'S 1994 movie "The Santa Clause", and the 1969 animated special, "Frosty the Snowman"
7. JIM CARREY'S live-action version of "The Grinch" from 2000
8. NATALIE WOOD'S 1947 black-and-white classic, "Miracle on 34th Street"
9. The 1989 CHEVY CHASE movie, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
10. The 1992 movie, "A Muppet Christmas Carol"
Thanks to a website called whattodowiththekids.com
Let me know what YOUR favorite Holiday movies are if they aren't on the list. xoxox
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Halloween is almost here and, just in time, we've got the list of America's creepiest celebrities of 2013.
These celebs don't need fancy costumes or spooky makeup to frighten children, because the creep factor is built in to their pop-culture personas.
The list includes Marilyn Manson and Andy Dick. Check out the full list HERE!
What celebs creep you out?
Photo Credit: Getty
Blink and before you know it, Halloween will be here! I really need to start planning my costume...
I am a huge fan of "Punny" costumes! BUT some of them just don't make sense... Check some of these out. They are Hilarious!
Feel free to share some horrible costumes with me.. Love it!
photo credit: Getty Images
There are some things that are cute when women do them.. and just creeptastic when men do them. Some of the best things I've heard are: Asking if anyone wants to go to the bathroom with them and when they referring to their father as "Daddy" once they're olde than age 13...
I saw this question asked on reddit.com and it had some hilarious comments! What are some things YOU think that are just ok for women to say but not guys?
Check out some of them here!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
A new survey found the top things men HATE to see women wear on a date. They include: Fake eyelashes, UGG boots, giant sunglasses, and fake tanner.
BUT . . . the survey ALSO found that about half of women don't CARE what's on the list, they're going to keep wearing whatever they want on dates.
Check out the full article HERE!
What could you add to the list? Have you been on a date with someone and you didn't like what they were wearing?